Operation enabling, empowering, and improvement initiatives happen continuously in high performing organizations. Managing the portfolio of initiative opportunities from identification and valuation through prioritization, capacity planning, and implementation is critical to enterprise performance.
Sample project types:
- Business Process Systems Design and Implementation
- Operational Performance Assurance Optimization
- ERP Implementation and Upgrades (SAP, Oracle, Microsoft)
- Marketing Strategy and Market Development
- Acquisition Operational Due Diligence
- Systems Integration Management
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) implementation
- Financial Systems Design and Implementation
- Human Resources Design and Implementation
Why Clinton Rubin for Program Management?
Clinton Rubin’s Program Management Services combine a world class project leadership team with years of successful, hands-on experience implementing complex business solutions, and the best Project Management methodologies, process and knowledge. Our Program Management Services focus on the issues concerning the CEO, CFO, COO, and CIO – time, cost, risk, quality and results. Our leadership team has experiences that most management and technology companies cannot match. You can be assured you will meet your business goals.