Clinton Rubin helps healthcare organizations accomplish critical initiatives related to HR, Financial Systems, Revenue Cycle Management, Inventory and Supply Chain, and business intelligence.
Our implementation support services teams ensure that adoption and usability remain the focal point during the pre-implementation, implementation and post-implementation phases of Infor, Ceridian and ServiceNow products. Benefits of our structured services include:
- Increased understanding and adoption of the new system
- Decreased learning curve through focus on usabilit
- Significantly improved productivity by empowered end users
- Reduced need for rework and additional training
- Maximized patient safety and care through inputs made by trained end users
- Enhanced ROI as a result of increased system usability